Sign up for Science Intramural Teams!
The ISSS is allowing science students to play on campus recreation teams for FREE, as we will be covering the registration costs for intramurals. This is a great way to play sports you love, or to try something new, while getting to know people in your faculty. Campus recreation sign-ups for a few of the sports offered by the university take place in the first week of September. If you are interested in participating in any of the following sports, or would like more information about campus recreation, email your name, gender, one card number and skill level to [email protected] by September 3rd.
- Slo-pitch co-rec blast-off tournament takes place on the weekend of September 6th-8th.
- Ultimate Frisbee co-rec league play is on Mondays and Wednesdays from September 9th through to October 30th.
- Men’s flag football league play is on Mondays and Wednesdays from September 9th through to October 6th. Men’s outdoor soccer league play runs from September 11th to October 27th on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Women’s outdoor soccer league play runs from September 10th to November 7th on Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Sundays.
- Women’s ball hockey league play runs from September 9th to October 28th on Mondays.
- Women’s volleyball takes place from September 10th to October 16th on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Anyone interested in playing men’s ice hockey should send their e-mail of interest by September 19th. The registration fee for ice hockey is 50% covered by ISSS (all others intramural costs will be covered 100%).