The ISSS will be selling lockers in CAB, SAB, and CCIS. Need a place to store your stuff? For one semester, two semesters, just the Spring/Summer, or for the entire year?
Lockers may be rented starting September 1st, 2015.
Locker Locations and Costs
2015-2016 Locker Rental Contract
This contract outlines rules and regulations that must be followed by all renters of The Interdepartmental Science Students’ Society’s (ISSS) lockers. The ISSS Executive reserves the right to amend rules and regulations, with notification to locker renters.
- Lockers are to be supplied by the renter.
- Rental costs (There are three rental terms – Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer):
- CAB lockers are $12.00 per rental term.
- SAB lockers are $10.00 per rental term.
- CCIS lockers are $17.00 per rental term.
- Cameron library lockers are $15.00 per rental term.
- Rental terms are:
- Fall expiring on December 21st, 2014
- Winter expiring on March 29th, 2015
- The ISSS shall provide access (i.e. cut off the lock) to any locker when asked by Campus Security, the University of Alberta Administration, the R.C.M.P., or the Edmonton City Police. The renter of the locker shall be responsible for any illegal actions done within the locker.
- Any locker that is requested to be vacated for breach of contract must be vacated by the date assigned. Any property left within the locker becomes the property of the ISSS.
- The user of the locker must sign for the locker before any lock is placed on the locker. Failure to do so will result in the removal of the lock and the contents of the locker.
- The ISSS is not responsible for the contents of the locker in any way.
- The user of the locker must clean out the locker and remove the lock by the expiry of their term, which is December 21, 2015 for Fall 2015, and April 30, 2016 for Winter 2016. It is understood that ISSS will remove locks not removed by owner on the last day of rental and contents will be discarded.
- Locker refunds will only be available to those with valid reasons. To request a refund, go to the ISSS office and explain thoroughly to us your reason for the refund. All refunds will be issued by cheque.