The ISSS is currently accepting applications for the Vice President Community position. The role of the Vice President Community is outlined below:
1. Communicates with and engages the various student communities within the Faculty of Science.
2. Recognizes and provides support to COSSA groups*, fostering community and collaboration.
3. Must attend COSSA meetings and act as the primary liaison.…
4. Prepares and distributes regular newsletters.
5. Recruits, manages, and recognizes ISSS volunteers.
6. Manages all ISSS marketing, design, promotion and branding.
*COSSA groups are departmental associations in the Faculty of Science and other Science-related student groups.
The application is attached and is due on May 31.