1. What services will the ISSS provide this year?
In adherence to public health guidelines, some of our services will not be offered
for the fall semester (i.e. Used book sale, locker rentals, printing services,
tabling). However, we are working hard to provide other services remotely. Our
programming team is currently planning events for the year that are safe and
enjoyable for new and returning students alike. We will still continue with our
Mini Study Group program and COSSA funding. More updates to come in the
2. How can I stay up to date with ISSS?
Subscribing to our e-newsletter is a great way to stay on top
of our current ISSS affairs! Also check out our social media: Facebook
(@ISSSUAlberta) and Instagram (isss_ualberta)
3. Will the office be open this year?
Due to the significantly reduced number of students on campus and pause on our
office services, we will temporarily halt office hours for the fall semester. As the
public health situation changes in the coming months, we will re-evaluate what to
do with office hours for the winter term. In the meantime, feel free to contact us
through any platform and we will get back to you shortly!
Not sure who to contact about your question?
- For specific questions about Mini Study Groups: [email protected]
- For information about collecting locker items from the preceding year:
- For information regarding COSSA groups and funding: [email protected]
- For more information about volunteering and getting involved: [email protected]