Resources Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be members of the Council of Science Students’ Associations (COSSA).
- Applicable only to office supplies, general marketing materials for events that do not have an initiatives grant, and other administrative costs.
- The resource grant cannot be used for anything directly associated with a project under an initiatives grant.
- The group can obtain 100% of the requested amount.
- COSSA Members must attend or send a proxy to COSSA meetings. Absence from a meeting will negatively affect your chances of obtaining a grant.
- Grants may not be used for purposes that violate the Code of Student Behaviour, Municipal, Provincial, or Federal Law, the Constitution, or are partisan or denominational in nature.